Two Navigation Issues

Use this forum if you found a bug.
OldVern
Running 0.6972.

Finding if I hold down the RMB to change viewpoint while navigating, on release it always opens the pop up contextual menu. This is annoying as you need to click outside the Editor window to get rid of it.

Although I've got sticky keys disabled in Win 10 I'm finding the camera will start moving on its own across and under the terrain if I make more than a couple of directional key presses - with or without Shift and RMB. It is very difficult to stop the motion - pressing a key in the opposite direction does not arrest it.

Goku
Site Admin
OldVern wrote: 03 Mar 2019, 20:08Finding if I hold down the RMB to change viewpoint while navigating, on release it always opens the pop up contextual menu. This is annoying as you need to click outside the Editor window to get rid of it.
No. When you move using RMB, there is no context menu. Context menu appears only if you press and release mouse without moving it.
OldVern wrote: 03 Mar 2019, 20:08Although I've got sticky keys disabled in Win 10 I'm finding the camera will start moving on its own across and under the terrain if I make more than a couple of directional key presses - with or without Shift and RMB. It is very difficult to stop the motion - pressing a key in the opposite direction does not arrest it.
For me works good. But if camera starts moving on it's own, you have to press the same direction, not opposite.

Your problems look like problems with window focus, but I have no idea why. For others it is fine.

OldVern
Fair enough, user error essentially! My neuropathy spiking at the moment (half way between IVIG infusions) probably not helping with fine control of the KBM.