Strange railroad crossing

Use this forum if you found a bug.
Archimage
I have some kind of "cursed" place in my route. In TSRE I placed a railroad crossing on the specific place and all seemed to be allright but..... that crossing (its marker and shape) can't be seen in MSRE and MSTS. They are just invisible. No errors while loading that tile in MSRE/MSTS, just that crossing is invicible (see the screehsnots) and does not work. There were no problems with dozens of other crossings placed in TSRE in that route.
https://imgur.com/a/ZY8QskD

Goku
Site Admin
It is not visible because MSTS supports max 4 tracks on crossing. Here I see 6. TSRE and OR is not limited to 4 tracks.
Don't save this tile in MSRE because it will broke it.
If you must have MSTS compatibility, remove additional crossing points. 4 is max for MSTS.

Archimage
Goku wrote: 02 Mar 2019, 15:58 It is not visible because MSTS supports max 4 tracks on crossing. Here I see 6. TSRE and OR is not limited to 4 tracks.
Don't save this tile in MSRE because it will broke it.
If you must have MSTS compatibility, remove additional crossing points. 4 is max for MSTS.
So i need just not to save that tile in MSRE? But if i dont delete the additional crossing paths then the crossing will be just invisible in MSTS and will work in OR&RTS only?
And what if i simulate that crossing as i did in MSRE? so make it in 2 crossings (one for 4 tracks and another for 2 tracks with shape one inside one?

Goku
Site Admin
Archimage wrote: 02 Mar 2019, 16:35So i need just not to save that tile in MSRE?
Yes, if you avoid saving this tile in MSRE, then it's safe.
Archimage wrote: 02 Mar 2019, 16:35But if i dont delete the additional crossing paths then the crossing will be just invisible in MSTS and will work in OR&RTS only?
Yes. Does it work in RTS too?
Archimage wrote: 02 Mar 2019, 16:35And what if i simulate that crossing as i did in MSRE? so make it in 2 crossings (one for 4 tracks and another for 2 tracks with shape one inside one?
Yes, you can do it, but is it worth? Do you still play MSTS Game?

Archimage
Goku wrote: 02 Mar 2019, 17:24 Yes, you can do it, but is it worth? Do you still play MSTS Game?
I dont. But some strange people do. I will think about stopping the support of MSTS for my route.
And the question - is that bug with limit also works with speed limits, mileposts and other interactives? I mean no more than 4 tracks....

Goku
Site Admin
Yes, speed limits and mileposts too. Max for MSTS is 4 tracks. It's not a bug, just MSTS devs decided to limit it to 4.