Track object Hack

Forum for ideas and new feature requests.
Archimage
I have to work with the route where i need to modify vector (change some track sections) with track objects on it. Deleting dozens of track objects on that vector is not an option (other guy works with signals and he wont be happy to place them again) so need some track object hack like "rewrite the track object" which can help to properly change the coordinates of tha track item on a vector that was modified by me in order to prevent the corruption of database. Is it possible?

Goku
Site Admin
You don't have to remove all track items in TSRE. TSRE handles that good unlike MSRE.
Just enable Track Items in Vew menu and remove only track items that are on a track you want to delete.
Only thing that is problematic is signal links. Signal links on edited track vector may be damaged and relink may be required.
So it is possible, just make a backup before editing and check for errors after editing.

Archimage
Goku wrote: 19 Feb 2019, 14:32 You don't have to remove all track items in TSRE. TSRE handles that good unlike MSRE.
Just enable Track Items in Vew menu and remove only track items that are on a track you want to delete.
Only thing that is problematic is signal links. Signal links on edited track vector may be damaged and relink may be required.
So it is possible, just make a backup before editing and check for errors after editing.
Strange. Today i edited the vector in TSRE and checked the singnal links after that - all is OK.