Autodelete variables

Use this forum if you need help using TSRE.
Archimage
As i read in Route Merger topic we are able to autodelete different types of track objects using the special line in TSRE settings file like "objectsToRemove = signal:speedpost:siding:platform:carspawner" with enabled autoFix and loadAllWFiles functions.
There are some questions about that function:
1) Is there a variable for objectsToRemove function that is able to remove ALL track and road objects from the route at once? i need it to completely recreate the route database. Because if i only delete the tdb, tit and rit files the world-entries of the objects will still remain and its not good...
2) If there is no variable able to remove all at once then how to remove the railroad crossing and pickup objects? I tried objectsToRemove = LevelCr but it did not work...
3) Is there a way to clean out the "EmptyItem" entries from tdb, tit and rit files? Because my friend wants to clean his route's tdb a little bit from lots of empty items (cause its not good).
4) Is the TSRE ruler written somewhere in tdb or its only the world file entry?

Archimage
And also is there a way to delete an object (not the object class) from all the world files at once? For example i need to delete all the tr_shpal.s static objects from my route...