Error in the TBD of Dynamic tracks

Use this forum if you need help using TSRE.
ADITYA3191
Hello,
Please refer to the images attached. After placing dynamic tracks, Yellow line is not following the track placed. Even if you remove tbd and add again yellow line is not following tracks. The only solution I know is to use Hacks -> remove tbd vector but unfortunately this method is also not working. So can anyone please guide me ? how to solve this error ?
Attachments
TBD_error_2.jpg
TBD_error_2.jpg (147.5 KiB) Viewed 28440 times
TBD_error_1.jpg
TBD_error_1.jpg (153.42 KiB) Viewed 28440 times

eolesen
Have you tried using the Z key to remove from the TDB and then the Z key again to re-add it?

ADITYA3191
Yes, but unfortunately its not working.

jeanmarc
You have a strange yellow line with no trackshape which terminate in the upper center of the second screen. Try to remove her.
- remove from TDB the adjacent(s) trackpiece(s) (Z key)
- put a trackpiece at the end of the yellow line
- use the HACKS fonction (sometimes click many times)
- after the yellow line removed, delete the trackpiece

Garry
I think this has happened because you have placed the dynamic track and adjusted it to follow the path of yellow line. Then you have deselected it, this puts the shape into the tdb file and displays the yellow line. You have then reselected it, and without pressing Z to remove the track from the tdb file, you have changed the shape of the dynamic track.
Hopefully there is an easy solution, but just in case of problems:

First you should create a backup copy of your route.

Then select the dynamic track, and make a note of the lengths of straight and the curves.
Then delete the dynamic track. This should remove both the track and the unwanted yellow line.
Finally place a new section of dynamic track using the sizes noted above.

If things go wrong you can return to your route backup.
Garry

eolesen
Agree with Garry. One thing I've noticed is that the TDB geometry and positions seem to be cached for lack of a better term, and sometimes tracks don't line up or snap correctly.

Deleting, saving, closing, re-opening and rebuilding with a new piece seems to fix that.

ADITYA3191
First of all Thank you jeanmarc, Garry and eolesen for your reply and suggestions but problem in this case is complicated and I am unable to convey it through the words. I am attaching one video please refer to that and have your say. At the end of this video you can notice that TSRE is closing automatically as I tried to add TBD line again using Z.

Video link :- https://drive.google.com/file/d/1eE5lEL ... share_link

Garry
About the 1 minute 15 mark, you show 2 red numbers, 147 and 266. The third track has two yellow vertical lines, I don't like this.

Try to delete the track items at each end of the dynamic track, and then try again.

Garry

jeanmarc
I agree with Garry. After try to put the DT from the other side (tracknode 112) with a negative value for the angle, 2nd straight section became 1st (MSTS heritage).

ADITYA3191
Garry, Even after removing track items and tbd results are same. Also I have tried by removing all TBD near by and reconstructing it but unfortunately problem continues.
jeanmarc, Even if you try to place dynamic track starting from another end, Results are same.

And TSRE keep on crashing when I try to add TBD to dynamic track again.