Bug on Switch passing

Use this forum if you found a bug.
FS.E652 091
Hi everyone .. I would like to report a bug that happens after laying the tracks of a station on a scenario under construction ..

the bug is very bizarre .. and it happens in simulation ..

In the vicinity of the switches (precisely the pieces A1tpnt3dLft, they would be the small pieces to compose deviations in the curve), the convoy as soon as it engages them, makes a sudden reversal of the direction of travel (I find myself with the cabin through the carriages), after which the march reverses again this time back to normal .. all this happens in less than 1 second ... depending on the speed with which you engage this piece of the listed turnout ..

I would like to know if there is a way to solve this problem, and if possible maybe explain how ..

Greetings

eolesen
Welcome to an ongoing problem. You'll need to remove the actual junction (the track section with the red pole at one end) from the TDB (Z key) and re-add it to the TDB. Hopefully it will get the direction correct.

Visually, you'll see the lack of a yellow line over the point/switch when the direction has been written 180 degrees incorrectly.

I have about 15 of these that randomly reset themselves incorrectly (regardless if I've worked on that track node), so every time I finish a build cycle, I go and verify each of them, and do the double Z process to correct things when they are missing the yellow line.

Gets annoying, but I do know Goku has been aware of this and apparently hasn't been able to figure out the underlying issue of how the TDB vectors are re-calculated at the time it's saved.

FS.E652 091
Thank you for the answer, so I have to go to these nodes with this shape, and press Z twice to reset the TDB ...

I will do it..!

However, I hope that in the future extended functions will be added regarding these bugs so as to avoid doing a long exploration especially in large enough scenarios .. !! I'll let you know the outcome