Problems with Timetable Creation in Activity Mode

Use this forum if you found a bug.
DR Hennes
Unfortunately I have a problem with timetable creation on many Routes in Activity Mode. In many cases the Services Editor shows the stops for the Service in the wrong sequence. Here is an example for the Trat310 by Jacek:
fehler02.jpg
fehler02.jpg (240.25 KiB) Viewed 16140 times
The supposed stop sequence would be Dolni Benesov - Dolni Benesov Zabreh - Kravare-Kouty
fehler01.jpg
fehler01.jpg (392.19 KiB) Viewed 16140 times
But during service creation this sequence gets mixed up with Dolni Benesov - Kravare-Kouty -Dolni Benesov Zabreh

I also have this problem with the service creation in other routes, for example Oberlausitzbahn, Pro Train 22 and Liberec - Tanvald.

Does anyone know a solution to get the stops in order, I would be very grateful if anyone has a good trick, because otherwise the creation of activities works very well for me with TSRE.

Thank you very much in advance and have a nice day

DR Hennes

Goku
Site Admin
Maybe there is a bug in TSRE path traveler.
Can you show me where can I download route with example of wrong path?

DR Hennes
Thank you very much for your kind help Goku, you can find the route as freeware here: http://msts.jacek-modely.cz/

I have the pathfile attached, the problem seems only to occure if you try to make a path for a local train with many stops.
faultypath.rar
(783 Bytes) Downloaded 475 times

m61
Hello, GoKu.
I confirm the error. I tried to create activity on this short alpha Route L271. In the direction of N-S is OK, in the direction of S-N there are passenger stops for Druzyna Poznanska and Ilowiec. I removed the platforms, changed the names of the platforms - it did not help - so I thought it was the fault of the alpha route. There is no signaling and mileage set on this section.

Greetings, Marek

https://img.td2.info.pl/image/XfaHW

m61

ferrettije
Goku,
I am also having the same exact issue with the PRR Eastern Regions route. I have added several stations between Pittsburgh PA and Derry PA for my own interest running PRR Pittsburgh Commuter Service (It seems that when the creators added from Harrisburg west to Pittsburgh, they omitted several station stops). I followed the PRR 1958 mainline track chart between Pittsburgh and Philadelphia. In explorer mode of open rails I have no issues, but as soon as I make an activity I notice some not all of the stations are out of sequential order running east or west. I've tried deleting all the paths, then station interactives, then re-adding the stations, and then the paths. Nothing seems to work.

Goku
Site Admin
How to download Trat310?
If it is not possible, then maybe other example ?

Goku
Site Admin
m61 wrote: 27 Jan 2019, 18:20 https://img.td2.info.pl/image/Xj2GM

I confirm the error
Thanks. Your example may be helpful.
Probably TSRE list the stations on track vector always using only default order.

Goku
Site Admin
Bug found and fixed. (I hope so)
Available in a next update.

DR Hennes
Thank you so much for your fast help Goku, thats great news!