TSRE Display Issue?

Use this forum if you found a bug.
StevenMasters
Is this a rounding error? Whenever I run into "bad" track, I go to the location I will find this. The TDB line is connected, but the yellow section line is off (just a bit). The tracks do appear to connect just fine.

ebnertra000 over at Elvis Tower responded with this:
I have occasionally found these and wound up 'maually' fixing them - skewing the piece and re-entering it into the .tdb, then skewing it back while still entered to visually match. I won't recommend that. Longer pieces seem to be most prone to this problem, probably because you need a long piece to actually see it. I don't know what the cause is, but a rounding error makes the most sense at first glance.I have occasionally found these and wound up 'maually' fixing them - skewing the piece and re-entering it into the .tdb, then skewing it back while still entered to visually match. I won't recommend that. Longer pieces seem to be most prone to this problem, probably because you need a long piece to actually see it. I don't know what the cause is, but a rounding error makes the most sense at first glance.
Attachments
Problem.jpg
Problem.jpg (666.73 KiB) Viewed 3031 times