Bug with tile visualization after saving

Use this forum if you found a bug.
Archimage
After saving and re-opening the route (i am working in 6972) i discovered that some adjacent tiles have disappeared from the route (only tiles, no world object and interactives on them). Copypasting the tiles from the backup did not help. But when i opened that route in the older 6932 version i discovered that all that tiles are on their place - so that bug with tiles is only in 6972. Screenshots:
https://imgur.com/a/TL2ObSC
Update: that bug in TSRE 6972 on that tiles remain even before save in a 100% stable backup version of the route.

Goku
Site Admin
In settings.txt set or uncomment:
useQuadTree = false
Unlike OR, TSRE supports full MSTS QuadTree implementation, but sadly there is a bug somewhere that reads some tiles wrong way.
If your route doesn't use custom tile sizes, then you are fine with using QuadTree disabled.

Archimage
Goku wrote: 23 Feb 2019, 21:08 In settings.txt set or uncomment:
useQuadTree = false
Unlike OR, TSRE supports full MSTS QuadTree implementation, but sadly there is a bug somewhere that reads some tiles wrong way.
If your route doesn't use custom tile sizes, then you are fine with using QuadTree disabled.
What do you mean by custom file size? So, in TSRE i can create the tile lesser than default 2x2 kilimetres? And will that properly work in MSTS?
The route i am working on was created more than 10 years ago in MSRE. So can it contain custom tiles? And the tiles i created in this patch i did with "create new tiles if not exist" TSRE function.
Will you try to find&fix the bug in future?

Goku
Site Admin
Archimage wrote: 23 Feb 2019, 22:14What do you mean by custom file size? So, in TSRE i can create the tile lesser than default 2x2 kilimetres? And will that properly work in MSTS?
No, in TSRE you can create only 2x2 km tiles. But in MSTS you could choose bigger tile sizes. 4x4, 8x8 or 16x16.
Archimage wrote: 23 Feb 2019, 22:14Will you try to find&fix the bug in future?
Yes. Now just use QuadTree disabled.

Goku
Site Admin
Check new TSRE version. It should be fixed.

Archimage
Goku wrote: 03 Mar 2019, 15:15 Check new TSRE version. It should be fixed.
Yeah! Seem to be ok! tnx!