New TSRE5 produced Routes can't be load in MSTS

Use this forum if you found a bug.
eugenR
I have made a Testroute with TSRE5 to test a new Signalpacket.
To control this new Packet also in MSTS I have tried to load this testroute in MSTS.
MSTS has crashed by select by mouse the route in the Route-selection-window (red flash).
This is so with all Routes produced by TSRE5.

I have found: In the Main-Folder is missing the File Graphic.ace
If I select by mouse the Route "CallOn", a TSRE5 produced route (red flash), MSTS is crashing
because the file "graphic.ace" defined in the File <RouteName>.trk is missing in the Main-Folder of the Route
MSTS need it for the small window (yellow flash)
MSTS.jpg
MSTS.jpg (170.47 KiB) Viewed 5382 times

MSTSRE is copying the file Template.ace from the Folder TEMPLATE, rename it to the <RouteName>.ace and is placing this file in the MainFolder of the new Route. In the *.trk-file is then written
graphic ( <RouteName>.ace )

Can you please have a look on this?
Regards
EugenR

xavivilla
That file can be created by you and put at the root of the path.
It appeared that in an installation for Open Rails, the TEMPLATE folder does not exist
I apologize for my English of translator

eugenR
xavivilla wrote: 02 Oct 2020, 10:05 That file can be created by you and put at the root of the path.
It appeared that in an installation for Open Rails, the TEMPLATE folder does not exist
Of couse i have this done !
But to avoid craches by other users it would be nice, if TSRE5 would produce this File automatically.

Regards
EugenR

xavivilla
Since OR does not need that file to function, and it is easy to create that file by hand, I prefer that Goku use his energy in solving other problems or in advancing on pending points.
Forgive my selfishness.
I apologize for my English of translator

Goku
Site Admin
Thank you for finding a solution for this problem. It is an easy fix, it will be fixed when I'll find some time for TSRE.

eugenR
Goku wrote: 04 Oct 2020, 11:16 Thank you for finding a solution for this problem. It is an easy fix, it will be fixed when I'll find some time for TSRE.
Thank You for the great work!!!
EugenR