Map for TSRE5 Activity Editor

Forum for discussion about TSRE features.
Open Rails BR
Brazilian greetings!

First of all I would like to apologize for the writing errors, as I use Google Translate. Secondly I would like to apologize if you are writing this topic in the wrong place, this is my first post.

I was recommended by fellow Open Rails to look for this forum, to clear a question or maybe even a suggestion:
I have a gigantic Brazilian route of over 600 km (372 miles), and when creating activities using the TSRE5 as I add static trains, the TSRE tends to get slower and slower. Is there a way to solve this?

I would like to suggest if possible an option where the TSRE5 reads the route in the form of a "map", as in the Open Rails TrackViewer or even as the MSTS Editors & Tools Activity Editor, as the map is lighter and lighter. has better performance. For some who create activities, it is not necessary to open the entire route and scenery. Sometimes there is even an involuntary editing of the scenario when setting up an activity. So here is my possible suggestion, to create an option to open a map to create activity, instead of the route scenario. It will be very useful here in Brazil and we will be able to abandon the problematic Editors & Tools once and for all and be faithful to TSRE5. Thank you very much for the attention and hugs from the Brazilians!