Need help with fixing route track database

Use this forum if you need help using TSRE.
Poseydon
So I've started doing my route about a month ago working only in TSRE and now I have quite good results in it(~80 km of total track length). But now my friend suggested to help me with it, and I really want him to do so, but unfortunately, he does not like TSRE for some reason and works only in default MSTS RE. And now when I send him this route he says that MSRE fails to load the route track database. It's failing at stage where the whole route is loaded, not a certain tile. It seems that the problem is in .tdb file, not .tit as I tried to delete .tit file and TrItemTable section from .tdb file and route still failed to load. The route works absolutely correctly in TSRE and RTrainSim, "Errors and messages" window is also empty.

intercity64
il database non si puo riparare se togli tutte le stringhe dal file tdb nel percorso scompaiono le linee gialle,ma selezionando un binario alla volta e premendo z ricrei il database dei binari,ma tutto quello che c'e nel percorso va rimesso..............msts re e tsre sono diversi.

Goku
Site Admin
It may be a known issue with no roads. Place at least one road.