How to change a diamond crossing switch into the double slip switch in TRES 5 programs

Use this forum if you need help using TSRE.
OpenRailsfan
I may ask for you route building experts/geniuses here, please help me solve a problem here. I found a well-made French MSTS scenic route add-on recently/I found a well-made MSTS scenic route add-on that made by a French builder/creator/developer recently(In fact, such a route add-on has been completed for many years/this route add-on has been completed for many years), but there's one place where the throat switch/turnout needs to be modified/corrected/revised on the west side of the station at Vallorbe town(namely that there're some switches that need to be changed into double slip switch from diamond crossing-over switches in it/such a well-made scenic route add-on), that is how to change a type of diamond crossing switch into appropriate double slip switch in TRES 5 programs correctly or effectively. Specifically, this is how to change a type of switch/turnout that named as A1tXover5d.s into corresponding/compatible double slip switch in TRES 5 programs?! So/Thus, I can realize the player train and AI trains to change the tracks to proceed in the game, but this should be snapable smoothly with the adjacent rails in the environment, such as surrounding and terrain and the other relevant factors to implement it by using TRES 5 programs/So/Thus, I can realize the player train and AI trains to change the track to proceed in the game, but this should be snapable smoothly with the adjacent rails in the deploy environment, such as the gradient of the switch, the angle of the switch, the radius of the switch, the length of the switch(including the length of each part of the switch, for example, the arch length of the switch, etc.), and the other relevant adaptative factors to implement it by using TRES 5 programs. How exactly should I implement this idea on earth?! I hope you can give valuable advice here or guide me to do it with some specific examples/demonstrations/models. And all my best wishes to you! I'm looking forward to your reply on it here. Thanks a lot in advance. See you. Good luck

eolesen
I don't believe there is an easy answer to your question.

X-Tracks and Kuju Tracks do not have a 5d slip switch.

Someone would need to re-build the track entirely at that location using geometry which supports a slip switch -- that would be a 10d, 7_5d, 6_3d or 3d with the pieces available in X-Tracks.

There is also a pair of 5d switches available for left/right use which might work.