Small projects realized thanks to TSRE.

Discussion about everything else.
Nicolas-s
Hello everyone,
I am rather a creator of rolling stock than a route designer. However, the curiosity to discover TSRE5, and the desire to create railway tracks for my creations, made me want to try TSRE5 in depth.
I will not hide my enthusiasm and joy of working thanks to TSRE5!
As I do not always have a lot of free time, I limit myself to small projects, that is to say 50 kilometers max. My first project is a line in the Netherlands, the new Betuweroute line between Rotterdam and the German border. It's a time-consuming route because I have to create almost everything (catenaries, track environment, scenery objects ...). The second is more advanced, it is a German line that connect Würzburg and Gemunden. Since I use as many freeware scenery objects as possible, my 3D creation efforts are limited to only large and typical buildings.
All this to say: Thank you Goku!
Betuweroute :

Würzburg Gemunden :

Best regards from Paris,
Nicolas

Goku
Site Admin
It looks very nice. Thanks.

VAE
Hello Nicolas-s, and can be folder envfiles with such textures? I've been looking for them.

Nicolas-s
Hi VAE,
Sorry for my late answer.
Those sky are coming form a package published on ElvasTower download aera. I'm not sure that this package is still on line. I assume that there was a copyright issue. But I'm not sure...

I've tryed by the past to create mine by using sample images comming from https://www.cgskies.com/
It's easy to transform sample HDR skies in spherified images thanks to polar coordinate tool of Photoshop. I never finished this work as I found those handy package on Elvas Tower...

Maybe you can find such skies elsewhere...
Nicolas