Welcome to TSRE forum.

Discussion about this forum and server.
DR Hennes
Good evening Goku,

thank you very much for providing a discussion platform for your fantastic project. Without TSRE I wouldnt be able to create activitys in OR anymore, so I look forward to interesting developments and discussions in this forum.

Greetings

DR Hennes

Ermel17
Hello, my name is eric, I am a 3d creator
I am currently doing the LGVA V3.
see you soon

https://www.facebook.com/LGVAV3/

xavivilla
Hi all.

Thanks Goku for creating this forum where it will be easier to be in touch with you.

I hope that together we will make your great editor TSRE bigger.

I have already reported the creation of this forum to my community railclub, org

Xavi
I apologize for my English of translator

hminky
Thanks for all your hard work

Harold

DukeHB
Hello, Goku,
super thing the forum!
Thanks for your work and efforts on TSRE.
All the best for the future, I'm on it ;)

Duke

Estanislao
Hello,
I am the main author of the route VALLARIZASORIA.
Thanks for your editor.
My regards and congratulations for the idea of ​​this page.
Estanislao.

GECo1500
Hello, I'm Mikel Rodríguez, route editor, I use his editor program to make the route that we are currently doing in the south of Spain, the South Axis team, I'm glad to be part of this website, I'll review the news and implant them in our route, thanks for TSRE5.
Last edited by GECo1500 on 27 Jan 2019, 17:37, edited 2 times in total.

GECo1500
Hello, I'm Mikel Rodríguez, route editor, I use his editor program to make the route that we are currently doing in the south of Spain, the South Axis team, available at: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1626266387638645 /? ref = bookmarks, I am happy to be part of this website, I will review the news and implement them on our route, thanks for TSRE5.

Jose Manuel
Thank you for accepting me in this community and my sincere congratulations to Goku for his work with TSRE5
Jose Manuel Genzor
Zaragoza - Spain

OldVern
Thank you for the forum, Goku.

I am just waking up to the power of TSRE in particular the ability to align objects relative to each other, without having to open and hack the world files. Although I will probably continue laying track in the MSTS RE for the time being, I think it's fair to see TSRE will transform the ability to place scenery and textures, far more quickly than in the old RE. Looking forward to making a positive contribution here and hopefully contributing a route or two to the community in due course.